zaterdag 30 januari 2010

nr o! jenna

weet je wat ik gooi er gewoon nog een op: XD

O well I’m lost and found

I found myself lost in keys
And open doors just to break free
And then I’ll turn and then I’ll turn away
Do I sleep at night or is it a day

I’m feeling restless and down inside
And kicking bowels and throwing up
And nothing feels right, right, right

You call me names can’t you see
They’re buzzin’ round begin to seek
Towards haunted games, towards playful ways
Do I sleep at night and bleed today

There was a fight I wasn’t sure
How to keep the peace and the pain we’ll endure
And then I curse and then I’ll curse away
We hate each other and our lifes


But we find ourselves
We feel alive

ok het zijn geen geweldige Producten maar maakt dat wat uit, tja...

1 opmerking:

begt zei

ik moet zeggen dat ik je er wel in herken. een wandelende vorm van dualiteit, eigenlijk!
ga zo door,ik lees met plezier mee.